You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Any classics forsale

Looking if anyone is considering selling your classic Newell. You can send an personal message, email, or call me at 316-619-714seven

Thanks 
John

Johnny
Former   1987 Newell series 60
Former 1986 Newell -92-
Wichita,Ks

We are considering selling our 1974. Have no idea how to price it yet. Check him out in the Gallery on this site. He's Gus the Bus.

Vince Wiggins
Keith Davis

1974 Newell Classic, 36', 1160 Cat
2003 Rubicon

Our Classics are worth what the market dictates, but it is a very small market. Everything from basket cases to the other end of the spectrum with your beloved Gus.
He looks fantastic.
I hope you find a new home for your coach.

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

I appreciate the replies, I am mainly searching for 1980-1989, maybe early to mid 90’s. But all is subjective of condition. Like everyone else, I’m hoping for a beautifully stored coach in excellent condition. They are getting old, so it definitely gets harder to find a classic in mint condition. 

I have found a very cool 1980 coach, just trying to decide if the Cummins 555 is the way I want to go. 

Thanks for contacting me. I’m sure the right bus will come my way, just have to be patient.

Johnny
Former 1986 Newell -92-
Wichita,Ks

Johnny, I've heard the Cummins 555 (triple nickle) referred to as "the smoker".....the only Newell I've checked out with a 555 did smoke a lot upon startup (I mean A LOT!), but eventually as it warmed up it would stop. I hear occasionally from people trying to sell their Classics, so if I come upon a likely candidate in the near future for you I'll PM you.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

i also talked to one person who said it had no umph going up an incline. i would really hold out until you found one with a 6v92/8v92

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Re: Our Classics are worth what the market dictates, but it is a very small market. Everything from basket cases to the other end of the spectrum with your beloved Gus.
He looks fantastic.
I hope you find a new home for your coach.
Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

Thanks Guy!  I really don't want to sell him but, I don't him to just sit and become a spider and mouse nest either.  A few friends are interested but they don't want to pay as much as I paid for his new front wheels and tires a couple years ago.  Maybe I will keep him. LOL!

Vince Wiggins
Keith Davis

1974 Newell Classic, 36', 1160 Cat
2003 Rubicon

'81 38' on eBay
If the listing pictures are current, it's a very clean unit.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/324232908982?ul_noapp=true

Rob Murdock, S. TX
87 PT38 BBWL

PThanks I seen it the day it came out on rvtrader. I been trying to bite my tongue with a asking price of $55,000. I don’t know where people get there pricing. Then the 1975 Newell I had seen that has been for sale for months on Craigslist for $30,000 is now on rvtrader for $45,000. He must of seen the 1981 for $55,000 and thought he was priced to low. Lol.

I do appreciate helping me find the right coach, thank you passing on the information.

Johnny
Former 1986 Newell -92-
Wichita,Ks

55 Grand??? No way! They're dreaming. $30K maybe.
Good luck with your search.

Rob Murdock, S. TX
87 PT38 BBWL