You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

cornhole and NewellGurus

in the covid19 lack of live sports......i started watching professional cornhole.  my adult kids have started getting interested too.

so i had this custom cornhole set made up.  

what else would i do but NewellGurus?

the streetsign is a copy of the real one in my backyard.  

i will be playing it in the shop this weekend.

tom

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

As always, you have set the bar very high Smile

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

Nice! We just got our cornhole delivered, today. Ours isn't as creative as yours (Philadephia Eagles theme), but we'll take you on if we ever get out your way!

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou

i have to say that in the first cornhole game in the shop (it is too hot outside and we have no grass anyway), darlene our daughter laura lost to my son in law jon and i.

tom

Let me say that I love Laura’s cooking, and I know for a fact she feeds you quite often. I also know you can’t boil water. Just a sayin....something about biting a hand.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

In Tom's defense he can fry cheese.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

And make waffles and grilled cheese

Tom

ok,  my cooking skills are on trial

i had to make home made waffles this morning.  yea,  home made from scratch

i rest my case

richard, you just have to come and have a cookoff.  i will loose, but i will get to eat your food

tom

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I wanna be a judge for the cook off!

Tom, whatever you do don’t let Richard talk you into a steak and veggies menu for the competition. (If you want to win). Same goes for breakfast scones.

Richard’s roast is amazing. The juice has actually demonstrated healing powers to my pups. After a long hike in the Florida wilderness, one of my pups came up lame. She would not put any weight on her front left paw. I was freaking out since there are no vets within 50 miles of where Richard and Rhonda live.

I decided to wait til the next morning to go find a vet. In the mean time Richard cooked a roast and put some of the juice down for the pups. Well....she went from limping on three legs to standing on all four.After she was done with the first batch, she acted like the other paw was sore so that she could get some more juice.

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama