You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2021 Informal Invitation

We're looking forward to meeting you all at our first unofficial Newell get together. We booked for June 20-26th. Hopefully in space 92.

Sandy and Bob McBratney
Previous owners of 2007 Newell #1202  "Boomer" 

Looking forward to it!

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Laureen and I have reserved site #74 arriving on June 19 and departing on June 27. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Glenn & Laureen Parker
Austin, Texas
1984 Newell 35'  (Coach #58? - not confirmed)
6v92 TA Detroit Diesel, MT654 Allison 5 speed trans
2005 Honda Element toad
2007 Honda S2000 fun car

Catherine and I will be there on the 18th thru the 26th in #75.  Might intersect your route at Sioux City.  Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Frank Boyer
Tulsa, OK
2001 Newell 45'8" #593 Red Series 60
Chevy Suburban toad

Looking forward to making new friends...

For those of you who have not attended one of the No Rally Rallys before, they are totally without structure. Having said that, pot luck dinners break out almost every evening. And if you want help or knowledge on any Newell topic, then speak up, and the rest of the group will respond to the topic at Spearfish. That could be in the form of a morning session, a coach visit, or something else.

We traditionally will have an evening of interior coach tours for those who are interested in seeing how other floor plans and eras were done. Purely optional of course.

For those with bicycles, the Mickelson trail starts nearby in Deadwood. It is one of our favorite rails to trails conversions. Although not paved, it is hard packed and relatively smooth. Devils Tower is an easy day trip and well worth the drive.

It would be helpful, if you have a topic of interest OR even better if you want to talk about a topic of interest then let me know, and I will unofficially coordinate.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Sabrina and I are looking forward to hanging out and meeting new folks!  We will be in site #78 June 19-26th.  This will be a fun time!

Joe & Sabrina Frantz
2003 Newell #676 
S60, 45'8"

Shari and I will be in site #73 June 21-28....being a new owner of one of these fabulous units, I'm looking forward to meeting some other crazy people who own these buses! I was so intimidated when I started on this journey and
wondered why I ever did this to myself. The wonderful Newell owners that have reached out and helped us through
all of this has been incredible.
We're so excited for this rally and to meet new friends, take care everyone and we'll see you in June!

Dale & Shari Nelson
2001 Newell 45' #599 Triple Slide

Being a Newell newbie, I thought it best to book too. Lisa and I will be there June 20-26. Looking forward to making new friends and sharing stories.

Taking the winding road.

Leslie and i are in spot 91 from the 20-24

1994 45’ coach 365

We'll be there June 20-23.  Spot 98.

Doug and Cathy Musick
Coach 370
1994, 45', non-slide
DD60, Allison 741