You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Always wanted a Newell so maybe now...

I've just retired after 33 years of university teaching and hope to finally get a Newell (very used of course).  I look forward to browsing this forum and learning from the years of experience represented here. --  Bill

welcome bill,

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Welcome Bill!! A “ very used” Newell can still provide many years of enjoyment. You have found a group here that is very willing to help u in your “search and recovery”!!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Welcome Bill. A 20 year old (well maintained) Newell is still better than a much newer other brand.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

We live full time in a much older coach than most . Newell that is 34 years old this year. Still , when going down the road, no squeeks, no rattles, Keurig coffee maker living hapily on the counter. ( Accidently left an open can of Coke on the counter and it was still there after a day going over the Continental Divide. ) We pull a 26 ft enclosed trailer with an suv inside. If an old Newell is this solid, I can only imagine the build quality on the newer units.  You will find that this forum is civil and welcoming, no matter what brand you settle on. I hope you find the perfect rv for your retirement,

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

Welcome Bill. There are a lot of opportunities out there to look at. Good luck on your search. You can search through the posts on this site to get some ideas on what you like.

John and Marcia Marshall 
1975 Newell 30ft - 9.0 IHC
1986 Navstar 9.0 Diesel 160hp
98 Mustang GT
getting closer
ASE Master & Computer Admin
Love old tech  Idea