You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Engine photo challenge

Guys,

The other day I was tidying up the wires to my last tail light project.   I noticed that my engine was a bit dusty.   I immediately thought about Steve Bare’s engine.   (For those that have not seen it....it is so shiny you have to wear shades when viewing it).   Anyway I decided to clean up the bay a bit.   I used denatured alcohol to cut through the grease and then plain ole soap and water.   I’m pretty pleased about the way it turned out.   Note that this ole kitty has 260,000 miles on her.

So...who’s up?   Let’s see a pic of your engine bay!

Cheers,
Bill

Ps.  Bonus dog pic.

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Nice. Luv it!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Ouch !
Guys still runing Detroit 2 cycles get an exemption from this contest. We are happy with no oil spots on the ground. Smile

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

i have some detroit diesel blue for you to paint your engine with bill. it is the wrong color

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

One thing you guys with a Detroit 8-92 don’t have to worry about is a rusty engine.

Michael and Mona Corrigan
2008 Newell #1248
2010 Mini Cooper S