You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Ron Skeen's new 2004 4 slide

hi all,

i talked to ron tonite and i have to say his buying the 04 was meant to be. if you know ron and how he likes yellow and if you look at the pictures of his 96 and his 2004, they have the exact same paint scheme with different colors. meant to be

look at the pictures.

tom

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

(02-26-2013, 08:41 PM)encantotom Wrote:  hi all,

i talked to ron tonite and i have to say his buying the 04 was meant to be. if you know ron and how he likes yellow and if you look at the pictures of his 96 and his 2004, they have the exact same paint scheme with different colors. meant to be

look at the pictures.

tom

The 96 is my old coachSmile

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Ron and Jean are in town for the last few days and i spent the afternoon and evening with ron at his coach. i have to say that his 04 is to me absolutely stunningly beautiful. i love the woodgrain laminate on the interior and the opposing couches up front are my absolute dream. there is a stainless strip all the way on both sides on the bottom of the bay doors.

the kitchen is really cool with opposing counters.

we spent a few hours working on his AV gear as it had been hodgepodged together for the last ten years as people added to it. we made really good progress on it.

and....the best part is just being with ron. he is a true southern gentleman and fun to be around.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

[quote='encantotom' pid='5960' dateline='1367560871']
Ron and Jean are in town for the last few days and i spent the afternoon and evening with ron at his coach. i have to say that his 04 is to me absolutely stunningly beautiful. i love the woodgrain laminate on the interior and the opposing couches up front are my absolute dream. there is a stainless strip all the way on both sides on the bottom of the bay doors.

the kitchen is really cool with opposing counters.

we spent a few hours working on his AV gear as it had been hodgepodged together for the last ten years as people added to it. we made really good progress on it.

and....the best part is just being with ron. he is a true southern gentleman and fun to be around.

Thanks for the kind words, but the real person is Mr Tom himself. I really appreciate the thing he accomplished for me and the time I got to spend with him. I am looking forward to Spearfish and meeting all of the other people who will be there.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck