You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2003 4-slide in TX

Only 78,000 miles, DD Series 60, Valid leveling & Valid slides. Ad says 4 roof airs and it looks like rear bath. Can't tell if it has 1/2 bath too. His asking price shows lots of owner pride.

http://www.greatvehicles.com/rvs/for_sal...s/19688676

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

I hope someone buys at that price! Think no half bath since no window where half bath would be.

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

bill, there is no window in my half bath.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

ooops! I stand corrected!

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Do any of those models ever actually bring that kind of money????

Actually I'm not sure this coach has a 1/2 bath. I remember looking at it at Newell a few years back and I'm pretty sure it only had the rear bath.

"Do any of those models ever actually bring that kind of money????"

Jimmy,
I'll try and answer your question, although indirectly. The last 2003 4-slide coach I know of that has sold is the one in the link. It sold within the last 30 days. It originally was on the market for $333,000 and was last priced at $275K. This was pretty much what you are looking for. It had the DD Series 60, Only 65,000 miles, bath & 1/2 floorplan with all the current electronics, front entry and roof airs. It was on Ebay for awhile and had extensive pictures--pictures can be deceiving, but it showed very nice! I'll bet it sold right at your budget.

http://www.rvonline.com/single-ad.asp?Re...chMethod=1

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

A little more info on the coach that is the subject of this thread. The 365 front tire upgrade has been done. Both front captains chairs have massage. Double sinks in rear bath. No scratches on paint. The owner has bought a new coach and doesn't need two. Sounds to me like he is in a position to deal.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

do you think he would take a 15 year old skiboat in trade for it straightup?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Steve, I actually drove that 4-slide. We liked it enough but that's the one I was saying didn't have a lot of equipment on it. It did not have the 1/2 bath and that was a big deal for my wife. It was nice, it just needed outside freezer, tv, no dish washer etc..... I offered 240k but got turned down.

To be clear I was referring to the link Steve put up concerning the 65k coach.

To be clear I was referring to the link Steve put up concerning the 65k coach.