You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2003 4-slide in TX

I was only using that coach in the link as an example that many coaches start with a very high price and then sell for something more reasonable. When I was looking the asking price was only a starting point. It sounds to me like you've done your homework and know what you want. While I try to help other Gurus find their new coach, I would never try to pick one for anyone as only you know exactly what you want. Heck, I posted a coach for Magown and Skeen bought it! Now the challenge is finding "your" coach. We did, you will.

There has been an incredible number of 10-15 year old coaches hit the market this year. Many more than when I was looking in 2008/09/10. Like always, the coaches with a price that is reflective of the market conditions are selling. Prices seem to be at all time lows. Is this the bottom? Some signs say that it is, but that is just a guess. Only a historical look back will tell.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531