You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Overheated battery

Richard. we found one of the engine batteries to be at 180 degrees during this episode, and made the decision to replace  them  at the same time. They were approaching 4 years . Today will be baking soda day. That boiled one made quite the mess. New charger arrived yesterday, Batteries today. It will take two trips to the battery distributor as our Geo Tracker is tiny.

The coach came with Power Pulse desulfaters attached to the battery banks. I know the prior owner Todd used them on a guru recommendation. Shoud I attach them to the new batteries? 

Saw you on UTube Richard. I think we met you in Rossville Georgia 2 years ago at Holiday RV Park . Your 2019 Newell was towing a Ford Edge with Mark Martin Ford dealer plates on it Smile

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

Mark visits that park often because he has family in the area. We do too as rhondas dad lives in Chattanooga. Hope you enjoyed the spoof.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

One of the first things Mark Martin does to his coach it to get out the micro fiber towels and clean the wheels.  If I only had his discipline.

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59