You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

RV Flooring

Wood, Ceramic, Marble Tile, & Upholstery Services.  Website: Texas RV Flooring & Designs

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Brent Ekberg                                                                                                                                                                              
Monaco Dynasty                                                                                                                                                                          www.texasrvflooringanddesigns.com

You do great work Brent.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Thank you Micheal

Brent Ekberg                                                                                                                                                                              
Monaco Dynasty                                                                                                                                                                          www.texasrvflooringanddesigns.com

This here Ekberg fella has done numerous floors that are mentioned and pictured on the Foreforum. He is over the top in detail excellence. This especially important since all of his work is remodels and he has to fit the exsisting layout. And he does so to a "T".

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

Brent is my son and trying to follow in my footsteps. Thanks Rudy

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty-sold
Foretravel
https://groups.io/g/ErnieEkbergFlooring
Ernie Ekbergs Flooring on Facebook
[email protected]

Hi Ernie and Brent,

After a frustrating search for a local contractor so I could avoid a trip to Texas, I am ready to embrace the professionals (and Texas.) What's your lead time to schedule my coach for replacement of the salon carpet with a hard floor?
Feel from to call me at 415-307-5149

Thanks,
Chuck

2001 #579 ("Chester's Coach")

Chuck, if you can email me, [email protected] , we can discuss the details off forum.
Thanks

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty-sold
Foretravel
https://groups.io/g/ErnieEkbergFlooring
Ernie Ekbergs Flooring on Facebook
[email protected]