You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

I wanted to introduce my wife Andrea and I (Brian) - we just purchased a 2015 Newel 2020.  We have owned other custom rigs (including two Earthroamer XLTs from Colorado) and are looking forward to getting into a big coach.  Our Coach is number 1511 and named "God Speed" - painted on both the front and back of the coach.

We plan to travel from our homes on the east coast to the west coast (and enjoy the country as we travel between) with our three dogs.  I am so appreciative for this resource and to be part of the family and am riding the learning curve of these complex coaches everyday.  I have so many questions and will certainly be reaching out as I begin to learn more.

God Speed - 

Brian

Brian & Andrea Wasserman
2015 Newell 2020P
Coach #1511 - “God Speed”
2020 Jeep Wranger Toad

Welcome Brian and Andrea. You have a beautiful coach.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

welcome,

we look forward to hearing more about your coach and travel adventures

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Welcome Brian and Andrea!!! Stop in on your way through!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Hello , new to group! Acquired my coach from my father, who passed away nearly three years ago. 1978 Green & Silver Coach w/ 6V92 DD w/ Allison Trans.  Shy  Hasn't been run  for a number of years and am probably going to try and sell her! Doesn't even have batteries in it, as someone has stolen them! Hopefully you won't mind all my questions! Thanks in advance! Brian

Brian L. Ehrgood  Rolleyes 1978 Newell Coach 6V92 Detroit Diesel w/ Allison Trans. 163,000+ miles on the clock.

Brian, you should start your own post. Add your location to your profile and upload pictures of your coach to your gallery. Other than that, welcome to the forum!

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad