You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Acrylic entry door handles

I would like to add 2 acrylic handles, 1 on the door itself, and 1 as you go up the steps on the right side.  I have seen these in a few coaches and would like to know if anyone knows where I might be able to find them at.  If anyone has any info please let me know!
I'm not getting any younger!

Thanks
Pam

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo

My interior acrylic door handle was cracked and I received a replacement from Newell but that was a number of years ago. It did not quite match but was close. Worth a call to Newell to ask.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

I bought this at a local RV salvage store. If this is what u are looking for I can go see if they still have in stock. I don’t remember price. It wasn’t a lot... certainly less than Newell!!! ?

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

A similar question came up in another group, recently, regarding replacing a broken lighted acrylic stairway handle on a Prevost. One person suggested googling "lighted rv handle" and that yielded some results but not what the person wanted. Another searched for acrylic rods & tubes and fabricated the needed length from that material. A link was posted to eplastics.com as a source for the acrylic, but there are other resellers, as well. The ends would have to be sourced in your case...that wasn't addressed in the thread since they were only looking to replace the acrylic.

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou

HoosierDaddy

Yes something like that but I would like 12" is what I am looking for.  I will keep looking!

Thank you
Pam

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo