You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

#1292 SOLD

This seems a rather aggressive price for a 2010 Newell. I appreciate that 188k miles may deter certain buyers but that does not seem to justify the price alone. Does anyone have information on this coach? Anyone have dealings - positive or negative - with The Motorcoach Store?

Newell 1292

-——————————————————————————————————————

Hitting the road for PWS games, music festivals, and for strangers greeting strangers, just to shake their hands.

2013 Newmar Ventana 3436 (sold)

The subject coach:
https://www.themotorcoachstore.com/defau...id=9401420

The Motorcoach Store prices are usually priced to sell, IMO. Their recent sale of a 2007 for $299K makes this 2010 look like a bargain!?!

Mark Helton
Edmond, OK
2019 Sprinter Galleria Class B
Future Newell bunk

Appears to be a former race teams coach.

Pro: They usually keep them in good mechanical shape as they cannot afford a breakdown.

Con: Interiors get well used.

Only an in person inspection will reveal if it is a deal or not.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Interesting there is not a fixed co-pilot seat.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

I wonder what the brain damage would be to add a co-pilot seat. I assume there are regulations covering how the seat must be affixed to the interior, seat belts, etc.

-——————————————————————————————————————

Hitting the road for PWS games, music festivals, and for strangers greeting strangers, just to shake their hands.

2013 Newmar Ventana 3436 (sold)

Easy if newell welded in the standard “boss” underneath the floor. You would have to lift the flooring to confirm

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

the window for the co pilot seat was deleted.

no washer dryer, though build sheet says it was preplumbed and wired for it in the rear

mine was a race coach and had no washer dryer either

the couches look a little different without ends on them. but i like opposing couches.

miles dont bother most of us.

would be fun to see it in person.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH