You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2021 Informal Invitation

Lets plan on a potluck tonite, Monday, at the pool. Lets eat at six. We can do a round robin of introductions. I would also like to know how many folks are interested in participating in coach tours .

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I wish you all well and hope you enjoy your potluck dinner later today. My wife and I were scheduled to arrive today but unfortunately I had to cancel my reservations on Friday.  I made my reservations back on November 30th and was looking forward to meeting so many of you, I rarely plan anything 7 months in advance. But life got in the way and Shari has to go in for surgery this Friday so we're just going to have a delay meeting new friends in the Newell family.

I get on this forum everyday looking for new information and trying to learn new things about my coach and I'm definitely not as intimidated as I once was, we purchased our coach in August of 2020. I've had it down in Miami twice since we picked it up and feel like all systems are go at this point. I just installed a new Dometic A/C as well as 6 airbags and had my 3 slide seals all repaired so I was really ready for this adventure to Spearfish. Sometimes things don't always go how we want, we all understand that as Newell owners so enjoy your time in South Dakota and we look forward to meeting you in the future. 
Take Care and have fun!!!!

Dale & Shari Nelson
2001 Newell 45' #599 Triple Slide

For the Elkhorn Ridge Group: Schedule for Coach Tours (5 each evening)

Tuesday starting at 6:00 pm or after Richard's Fajita dinner. Go in any order you choose:

Matt & Leslie, Site 91
Oscar & Janet, Site 83
Dean, Site 84
Ed & Lynda, Site 85
Doug, Site 69

Wednesday starting at 6:00 pm. Go in any order you choose:

Richard & Rhonda, Site 86
Glenn & Laureen, Site 74
Frank & Catherine, Site 75
Keith & BJ, Site 76
Joe & Sabrina, Site 78

Please let me know if I have a site or name wrong. To

Glenn & Laureen Parker
Austin, Texas
1984 Newell 35'  (Coach #58? - not confirmed)
6v92 TA Detroit Diesel, MT654 Allison 5 speed trans
2005 Honda Element toad
2007 Honda S2000 fun car

Keith and BJ site 76

1995 # 390

I see you finally got out of the grasp of Newell service. Did they get your slides working?

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Dale and Shari,

I'm sure everyone here at Spearfish and the Guru community as a whole want to wish Shari the best with her upcoming surgery.  Hopefully with all the work you've put in getting your coach ready to go you'll have future opportunities to join up with this great group.

God bless you both,

Bob and Sandy

Sandy and Bob McBratney
Previous owners of 2007 Newell #1202  "Boomer" 

Steve,all slides have been repaired.Couple of screws backed out but got it fixed in the parking lot just before the gate exit.Thanks for your concern.I hope your slides are as problem free as mine going forward. You

1995 # 390

Coach tour last night was a great success.  Frank and Catherine's Rusty Wallace race coach stood out with the platform occupied by enthusiastic Gurus.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sandy and Bob McBratney
Previous owners of 2007 Newell #1202  "Boomer" 

Bob & Sandy

Thank You for your kind words and best wishes. We need to get this behind us and we're definitely looking forward to the next rally, hopefully we won't have to wait a year. Have fun everyone and enjoy yourselves.

Dale & Shari Nelson
2001 Newell 45' #599 Triple Slide