You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

need a tech

i live in south Florida i need a tech to work on my coach

please call me at 786-312-5758

thank you Jose

Jose H., 2000 Newell 45 #569

Jose,

you might have better results if you say what kind of work you need done. there is a big difference between drive train and coach systems in terms of the types of folks that work on them

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Good Morning Tom,

Thank you for the respond. I'm in South Florida Just bought Newell #569 a month ago and all three slides are not responding, the front drivers slide is missing the seal which I have purchased. I also need to replace an air tank in the rear passenger side and don't know where to place the jack to remove the tires. If there's someone that can walk me thru the interior features,,,( all 100 buttons and gadgets ) I would appreciate any help with all of the above.

Best Regards, Jose

Hi,
I have a friend that used to be a neighbor when i owned a rv lot on hilton head island that did a lot of work on my previous coach a 1991. His name is jack Robeson aka Alaska jack and there is nothing jack can’t do when it comes to a coach and his work is as good being at Newell in Miami. Jack can do it all chassis engine plumbing carpentry as i said do it all. He is currently working for American rv technology in north port 941-429-0298. I spoke with him a few weeks ago and they are pretty backed up. You would probably need to take the coach there and leave it. If you can wait on this guy to work on your coach he is dedinetly worth it. Just saw your other post above and not sure they would be able to do slide seals however anything else jack could probably do.

Robert Austin 2004 model 460 #707 46’ 10”

thank you, i will call Jack on Monday

Jose,
Given your slide seal replacement, you are going to need a slide table to support your slide.  I highly recommend Kris Jones of Precision Coach Works in Zephyrhills, FL.  He has the capability to remove the front slide in order to replace your seal.  I had him do some work and found he is very knowledgeable.

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

Ditto on Kris Jones. The Newell slides are a different animal. Kris has done a ton of Newell slide seals.

Bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

thank you, i was told by another Newell owner to call him
ill call him tomorrow

Jose