You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

#586 2001 2 Slide For Sale

Ebay 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-Newell-Coa...SwNkhfdiod

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

They ended that one and reduced the price to $150,000. I have a feeling they are going to need to relist it a few times at a lower reserve price.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133542081969?Vi...3542081969

interesting pictures of the coach on ebay. clothes, tools, and other stuff scattered around. picture of the fridge open with stuff in it

not staged very well in my opinion.

looks to be a nice coach from the pictures.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom

I looked at this coach in Florida before buying our coach, #581, 2001 in the summer of 2017. It was in very good condition, low miles, I think around 30K plus and only about 300 hrs on the genset. It has two sub zero side by side refrigerators, plus a large freezer in the basement. At that time the owner kept in in a garage at his house. He told me it was built for a car dealer in Washington state who liked to use it for tail gating and going to Alaska for salmon fishing, that's why all the freezer space. It was the first Newell we found near us to look at and while we liked it, we did not like the carpeting and not crazy about the paint job, also he was asking 189K for it, over our budget and we though over priced. I do have better pictures of it as well as a couple of short videos I took that I could send to anyone if they are interested

Dario and Andrea Perini
#581 2001 45'8"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Gurus,

#586, a 2001 2-slide coach, is back on Ebay. I spoke to the owner about a month ago when it was first listed. Since then, Dario (see above) and I discussed his observations and information from when he inspected the coach a couple years ago. This might be the coach I've been waiting for to join the Newell family. I've been watching and waiting for a while while reading all your posts and gathering information.

The coach is in Terrell, Texas, which is about 35 miles east of Dallas and I'm in California. Is there any chance that any experienced Newell Gurus might be in the locale and be able to look over #586? As a newbie, any advice or assistance will be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim Shields
Orange County, Calif.
No Newell ... yet.
Here to learn while shopping
Until then, 40' Monaco Dynasty