You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Introduction

We are the Appel's (Bill, Heather, Will & Ian) and we are the proud new owners of coach 236. We live in Northern Japan (Misawa) and both Heather & I work for the Department of defense....We have two great sons, Will (16) and Ian (15) that keep life interesting daily. We purchased a Class C Winnebago and traveled more than 6,000 miles last year showing our great countries (Canada & U.S) to our boys. While on the road I envied all the folks driving the air ride diesel pushers and I convinced the boys to make the air brake sound "shoosh" any time we saw a diesel pusher....In order to shut us up Heather suggested we search for a nice used one.....Well, one thing led to another and sight unseen I made a decision to buy Tom's 1990 Coach. You all are mostly to blame as I kept reading your posts about how Tom's coach is a beauty and no one will find a nicer old coach....So Tom agreed to sell me his girl and hopefully I will take my first quick trip up to Denver in a couple of months.
Heather is originally from Calgary, Alberta and I am a Wisconsin boy and we look forward to meeting you all at the rally!

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

Bill, Heather, Will & Ian welcome to the site. You bought a great coach that will make your traveling very enjoyable. You are now a member of the Newell family. I hope you continue to use the resources on this site to help you with any questions. I have found this site to be a very valuable resource and there are many great folks who reside here. Look forward to meeting you at Spearfish. Remember that you bought a coach that offers 24/7 support---the ONLY manufacturer to do so. Just call Newell and tell them you are now the new owners of coach #236. 1-888-3Newell

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

(03-02-2013, 04:52 AM)rheavn Wrote:  Bill, Heather, Will & Ian welcome to the site. You bought a great coach that will make your traveling very enjoyable. You are now a member of the Newell family. I hope you continue to use the resources on this site to help you with any questions. I have found this site to be a very valuable resource and there are many great folks who reside here. Look forward to meeting you at Spearfish. Remember that you bought a coach that offers 24/7 support---the ONLY manufacturer to do so. Just call Newell and tell them you are now the new owners of coach #236. 1-888-3Newell

Thanks, we look forward to meeting you in Spearfish....I'm sure by then I'll have a slew of questions for all of you.

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

it has been a pleasure getting to know bill. darlene and i look forward to meeting them in person.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Welcome Bill, Heather, Will & Ian! You have bought a wonderful coach. Tom is a perfectionist.....if it is possible Tom has remade the 1990 Newell coach better than it came off the manufacturing line in 1990. We all look forward to meeting ya'll in Spearfish in June!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Welcome to the gang. Look forward to seeing you and the family in spearfish

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )