You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Foggy Windows

Had 3 windows that had moisture between the glass that cost around $3000 for new at Newell plus installation cost.  While in FL, i came across an article about Goldcoast Design in Hudson, Fl that repairs these frameless windows.  Since I was only about an hour away, I made a appointment to have them repaired and drove there.

They removed the windows on Monday, covered up the openings and started the repairs.  Once cleaned and put back together, there is a minimum cure time of 24 hours or more depending on the humidity.  Mine took 48 hours and were reinstalled on Friday afternoon.  

They came back looking good as new with a lifetime warranty at a cost of $650 per window which includes labor.

They have a flat rate of $650 per window regardless of size. So having small windows repaired is not worth the cost as you can buy new windows a lot cheaper. I had my escape window in the bedroom, the drivers side window and one over the couch repaired.

I was very happy with the repairs and saved around $1500 versus having new installed.

They also have water and electric provided with a dump station.

Michael and Mona Corrigan
2008 Newell #1248
2010 Mini Cooper S

Couldn’t find a Goldcoast. Was it Suncoast Design in Hudson by chance?

Dale
2013 Newell #1472

Yes

2008 Newell #1248
2010 Mini Cooper S

Sorry for the short answer as I was in a hurry at the time.

These guys really know Newell coaches and do a very good job keeping your coach clean while they work.

I would recommend them for window repair on a Newell and have confidence that the repair will be done correctly.

2008 Newell #1248
2010 Mini Cooper S