You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

All Aboard America Bus Shop in Mesa, AZ

I want to add to what has already been said about Leo at AAA. I've had my coach there for service and a few other repairs. I would never consider going anywhere else as long as we are in the Phoenix area. I've never met a more personable fella in such an important capacity as Leo!

Tony Van Helden
2003 Newell #646 2 slide
Tow 2017 Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk
Citroen Charleston  2cv
Spencer, Iowa (summers)
Mesa, Az. (winters)

Since our initial contact with Leo way back in 2012 we have been back to AAA 3 times for oil and coolant, plus filter service, and also rear brakes. Very fair hourly shop rate.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

I'm jealous, there is nothing like that close to me. Before shipping my coach off to Missouri for the engine transplant I called all the local shops trying to get an estimate. Most of them just said no, and the shops that didn't say no wouldn't give me an estimate other than we charge an extra $50 an hour for motorhomes but not even a ballpark for hours.

The last time I had a motorhome worked on locally was to replace some broken wheel studs before I headed to a new job in Seattle. I got about 40 miles down the road and the brakes went out. I ended up taking it to an independent truck shop in North Bend, the first population heading into Seatle after Snoqualmie Pass. Turns out the shop left a broken wheel stud inside the drum. Wiped out some no longer available wedge brake parts so they had to replace all the brakes with 'S' cam brakes. Fortunately, the shop that messed up covered the bill with a lot of prodding from the North Bend shop and threats of lawsuits.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

Anyone know of a place like AAA near the East Coast (or better yet near TN?). I need to get an alignment done - just saw the price of 365 front tires is nearly $6k for TWO! I still have a few years on these so need to take care of them… also would like to get someone to look at the front end that really knows what they are doing to tell me what it needs…

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40