You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Just browsing

Sadly, We are no longer Newell owners! Earlier this year we sold our wonderful 94 Newell #365 to Matt & Leslie Whaley from the Lake of the Ozarks area. Very nice folks and Matt has been busy bringing her to their liking. Here's a good lesson for any of you who decide it's time to sell your Coach. If you meet someone that walks into your coach and really like it, and they're nice, excited folks, give them a price that gives them a lot of room for making it the way they like it, including those little repairs, and you'll both be Happy Campers! I hope the Whaleys enjoy having a Newell as much as we have.

I'll continue to browse on here just because, well, you never know the future! Anyway, I'd like to thank all of you for the open arms and sincere caring for a novice in 1999 and making him feel comfortable as a new Newell owner. Although I'd been in the RV business for 20 years, the Newell was a completely new experience and I spent 21 years and 308,000 miles with it and it was a wonderful, educational experience because of all your help and the wonderful people at Newell and the 24/7 help line! There's none better!

Thank You to the many of you that I've personally met and A very special Thank You to Tom & Darlene. (The Newell towels Darlene made for us did not go with the coach) I wish I could have visited your beautiful new Newell Hospitality Center You guys are the best!

Best Regards and Happy, Safe Travels to all,
Larry & Vanessa Weikart
Vanessas Hospitality Service, LLC

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

94 Newell #365, 2009 Smart, 2005 500SL, 2012 ML350, 1934 Ford Streetrod Golf Cart, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc. Car and Boat CrazyTongue

Larry,

It is great to hear from you. This guru family is a whole lot more than just owning a Newell.

Please continue to participate.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Please do stick around Larry. I think Tom and Darlene did an excellent job coming up with their motto for Gurus, "Friends Helping Friends". The friendship, in most cases, greatly outweighs even the terrific value of the assistance. As I get older, I find that a number of things that I would have done myself 10 years ago are strong candidates for pulling out the credit card. But I also find that the friendships I have made as a result of RV'ing and particularly, involvement in this site are something I am much richer for. I feel that I know a number of you that I have never had the opportunity to meet and I have developed strong friendships with a number of you that I am truly blessed to be able to know.

Take care of yourself Larry and enjoy the next stage of your life. Great to hear from you. Keep us apprised of what is happening in your life.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Larry, it has been an honor and pleasure having you as a friend. I hope you get out our way as we have several guest rooms just waiting for you to visit.

tom and darlene

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

It's great to hear from you, Larry. I've enjoyed our personal visits as well. We need to get together again. If you ever really miss washing/ waxing a Newell stop in!!!!! Right now the wheels need polishing B-)

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Don't go Larry! You can still share your knowledge and experience here.
Congrats on selling your coach and best wishes.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Thanks for all the nice comments. I'll be hanging around and hopefully get to add my 2 cents worth from time to time. We still have our farm, not too far from our Island home, with 50amp hook up so................. and we are just North of I-80, exit 144 and 1 mile off of I-69 in Mi. exit #3. See Ya?

94 Newell #365, 2009 Smart, 2005 500SL, 2012 ML350, 1934 Ford Streetrod Golf Cart, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc. Car and Boat CrazyTongue