You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New-to-me Newell

I'm looking at a 2005 with 80k on the clock and with several what might be big money pit repair jobs needed.
I have had a wonderful Monaco Exec for the last 12 years and it's time to move on before I have to hang up the keys.
Always wanted a Newell and have been looking for mid-entry, Murphy bed, galley on the street side at a price zI can afford.
The 2005 is in Florida and I spent an hour on her with the owner today.
Hydraulic fluid under the rear bumper
Slides chiming but not retracting ()when I arrived all four were out) Another slide had a "kink," according to the owner
Silver Leaf panel dead
Previous water leaks inside the bedroom at the front edge of the curbside seal. Owner said Newell Miami had "fixed it three times" but it still leaked. He was also unhappy with the Newell has treated his coach.
He's asking $220k.
Otherwise, the interior is subtle and the upholstery is in decent shape for its age. Newish tires, brand-new today chassis batteries and recent house batteries.
During the hour-long visit I did not hear the aux air compressor operate at all. The two pocket doors and the plug door worked briskly.
Comments anyone?
Tom Gauger
[email protected]

Tom Gauger-Dave Snyder
'01 Monaco Exec 515 Cummins ISM
'17 Chevy Colorado Toad
Shermans Dale, PA

Emailed you.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

There is an 05 Murphy bed that hit RV Trader a few days ago as well.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO