You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thank you for adding me to the group. I just purchased a 1984 Newell Classic 40'. Its my first Newell. I plan on traveling with my wife and kids all over the US. I race vintage motorcross in AHRMA and plan on going to all the Vintage races next year and racing my 1967 Maico oval 360 and 1974.5 Maico 440.

Ceasar & Anna Vasquez
1984 Newell 40' Classic #15
8V92TA 445 HP Big Grin
Allison HT740
Willows Ca

Welcome. 

Very nice looking coach. There is a lot of Newell experience on the site, with many Gurus having an RV or engineering background. Your Newell will be unique, as each one was and is built to order.Our Newell, also a 1984 with the same engine and transmission as yours , may or may have other comonalities with your coach.  You will or perhaps already have run across some "mystery" switches and devices in your coach. This is the place to find out what they are. Enjoy your new coach.

Guy

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

Welcome Ceasar & Anna. We have several contributors to this site with coaches built very near yours so their should be a wealth of experience here.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

If you get out to Mid-Ohio for the vintage races , look me up.  We’ll be there

Gordon Jones
2000-45'-2slide-#567

Welcome, Ceasar & Anna!

Congratulations on finding the best forum ever. Never a discouraging word. Your problems become our problems, and there are some VERY knowledgable people here.

I would have loved to have had my 1986 Newell back when I was racing class C motorcycles, would have been a totally different adventure. Would have been the envy of everyone in the pits too.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

Welcome that's a sharp looking coach.

John and Marcia Marshall 
1975 Newell 30ft - 9.0 IHC
1986 Navstar 9.0 Diesel 160hp
98 Mustang GT
getting closer
ASE Master & Computer Admin
Love old tech  Idea

Welcome. Our family had a similar idea to yours. My wife, 7 kids (4 that are still young enough to travel with us) and I thought a Coach was the way to travel so we bought a 1985 Newell.

Mark and Melanie
1985 Newell 40’
#75 ? (still not confirmed)
First motor coach

Thanks for all the replies. I enjoy looking at everyone's mobile Cabins and reading about them. Iam in the process of cleaning and going through the entire Newell coach. New tires, brakes, windshields, all fluids,  water heater, inverter and trickle charger and more.

Ceasar & Anna Vasquez
8V92TA 445 HP Big Grin
Allison HT740
Willows Ca

You have found the place to be for Newell owners , for a certainty . Will you be at AHRMA / Barber next year ? We have been displaying at Vanson in the paddock for a number of years , deal was cancelled this year due to C 19 . Hopefully we will be there in '21 .  Look at upgrade to Q Plus on your brakes . Johnny Boy has a good parts listing on the site .
Good Luck with that nice looking coach !
Chris

1986 #89
VIN 007
Detroit 8V92 TA 475 HP
Allison four speed 
Chris and Sharon Hand

Chris not sure if I will make it out there next year but will try. Here is a picture of my Maico 360 oval and my 440 Maico. Thought you might like to see them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ceasar & Anna Vasquez
8V92TA 445 HP Big Grin
Allison HT740
Willows Ca