You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

If you don't like saving money don't read this

I applied for a NAPA "Preferred Customer" card through AITA--America's Independent Truckers' Association. I applied for it here:

http://aitaonline.wufoo.com/forms/q7x3s5/

When I got down to truck info I just put in "Newell 2000 1999". It took about 2 weeks to receive the card in the mail. I have received no emails or solicitations from the organization. The card is supposed to allow you "fleet pricing on heavy duty purchases at participating stores". The accompanying letter said it is a new program and not all stores participate--mine does. You can check if a store participates here:

http://www.aitaonline.com/Supplies/NAPA/...tions.html

I haven't used mine yet, but from others who have they felt they saved money.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

i like saving money so i registered. gee, if i spend enough, maybe it will pay my fuel to spearfish in june?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I used the card for the first time. He rang up my order & I reminded the parts guy of the card. He had never heard of it. Made a phone call. I then got 20 per cent off my order.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

i got my card in the mail this week. will be interesting to see what it gives me next time i need to buy something at napa

thanks steve

tom

Great tip Just ordered ours. Thank you.

Lynn

i just bought some stuff at napa and they told me if it was on sale, the card didnt give any discount.

so didnt work on my first try

tom

I get 20% off every time I go to my local NAPA, but I haven't bought a sale item.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

yea, rub it in....

tom

i use this card frequently. discount depends on the item but is almost always at least ten percent. excluding some sale items.

my local small town napa accepts it no issue.

some napas i have been to would not accept it but that was rare

tom