You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New here

I am new to this forum and joined to learn more about Newell coaches. I have owned a Wanderlodge for 16 years. Same story as many of you I am sure, there are few motorhomes that I was interested in owning, Wanderlodges, and Newells are on that very short list. The two coaches share many things. I am sure I will learn a thing or two, and I may even be able to help some.

I live on Vancouver Island in BC, Canada, but I am originally form Ontario. I ended up here after a career in the RCAF.
I am making a trip to Ontario this summer and plan on stopping in on the Spearfish rally for a couple of days enroute to Ontario.

Hope to get to know many of you folks, and if ever out this way stop by. I love to look at coaches.

Peter Haggins
Courtenay BC
Canada
96 Wanderlodge 42' Mid Door

We look forward to meeting you.

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

peter,

welcome and i look forward to meeting you in spearfish.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Welcome Peter. Along good to have another Wanderlodge owner.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Peter,
Welcome to the forum. Lots of Newell knowledgeable folks here. Hope to meet you at Spearfish.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Good to have you on board Peter.....look forward to meeting you in Spearfish! Have you made a reservation at the park in Spearfish yet?

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Clarke

I have not made a reservation at the park yet as I am not sure of the date we will arrive. I plan on departing Vancouver Island on the 21st or 22nd of June. So I figure I may arrive later in the week, but not sure of the dates.
Hopefully plans will firm up in the near future.
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

Peter Haggins
Courtenay BC
Canada
96 Wanderlodge 42' Mid Door