You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Time to fall on my sword (word of warning)

Well, its great to hear all of the replies. I was pretty sure that I wasn't the only one who had ever done something like this but it was quite the event. I'm still hopeful that none of the neighbors have a ring camera, otherwise I might end up in one of those You Tube videos that Russ mentioned in his reply.

I do believe that it is one of those experiences that will always be top of mind every time I park. Don't ever want to deal with another high blood pressure moment like that again.

I'm thinking about adding "Parking Break and Chocks" to my signature line on the forum.

Tony and Cindy Frazier
1992, #300   Wink
2023 Ford Broncos Bad lands Toad
Columbia, SC

Back in 2008, after we had bought the coach, we were overnighting in a Cracker Barrel restaurant in St. George, UT. After parking I turned off the engine and began walking back to the bathroom. As I walked I glanced out the kitchen window and saw parked cars moving....doh! I turned and ran back to the front and put my foot on the brake pedal stopping us 2 feet from hitting another car.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com