You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell Search

I am looking at purchasing #1253. It was owned by a Nascar driver. I have spoken with Newell as it had been serviced in Oklahoma during its life. This unit is in Florida and I will see it on Monday. I currently have a Newmar DP and want to make sure I am checking out this bus to make sure I know what I am getting into. I am going to have it inspected if I proceed but wanted to see if this group has some input on what to look for. I also am curious if any other Newell's  available for under 500K.

Glbland,

There is an entire section of the forum dedicated to the question you asked. You will find lots and lots of good info in those posts, although it will take you some time to read it.

Having owned a Newmar DP before buying the first Newell, I can say that the Newell is not one, but two layers of complexity above the Newmar.

Tell us about you. What kinds of issues do you currently address on your own with your current rig? What is your background relative to mechanical and electrical experience? And what do you wish to get in a Newell that you do not currently have in your Newmar?

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )