You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

I'm an addict

Forest,

"They want us to spend the night at their lot in case there is a problem they need to fix before we leave."

That is good advice. Using the coach may reveal something that got overlooked or just didn't show up. Better to find it at their shop than down the road.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Congratulations Forest & Cindy, glad you found your dream coach. Hope that you have many miles of fun. There's nothing like slides!

That is a beautiful coachSmile

Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2005 Honda Pilot

Congrats Forest! Cant wait to see the new coach!

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Forest, I have previously posted that I had a good experience working with Motorhomes of Texas, but am curious to hear about your experience.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

I'm really curious as well.

The 2005 Newell they have listed with the mid-entry door is nice. It just doesn't have any dedicated eating area!

Mark

Mark of SJC

Mark,

it is interesting how we all like different things. i love the opposing couches on that 05 and i like the desk instead of the dinette. our 02 has a 2 person desk instead of the dinette. it does two things. first of all give us a place to sit and be on the computer easily. second, is it really opens up that area by not having the dinette sticking out. darlene and i like eating casually or eating outside so it has not been an issue not having a dinette.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

For years in the past a functional desk in an RV was almost unheard of... Folding trays work for me... as at home the table is rarely used .unless we are on the patio.... Like the Desk ... just me...

Jimmy

'Picked up a few storage containers'....room for storage containers? Does it get any better? Congratulations!! Hope you will still 'hang out' with us 'non-sliders'.....not to be confused with backsliders! Smile Looking forward to seeing everyone at the rally!

Lynn and Jeff

Newell +

30' ATC Stacker Trailer (for our storage containers)

Moving day!
Signed papers and wrote a check and now it's ours. We decided to spend the weekend here at their lot so we can get more organized and Monday have them adjust any problems we find.
Got some essentials moved in now we'll just sip a little wine and enjoy the night.
Thanks to everyone for your nice comments.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

So, where are you off to next?

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem