You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Just Discovered This Site

mark,

i know a fair amount about my 2 newells i have had, but am learning everyday from working on them and learning from what others do. it is so great to have friends that share a common interest and that i can call on for help anytime. i cant tell you how many times i have called the newell factory and or many of my newell friends for advice and assistance in troubleshooting or in just plain learning how to use something. the real gurus are all of you that take the time to share your knowledge and friendship with the rest of us.

i started this forum as an alternative place to have fun with my friends and to share knowledge on how to fix or use things. there are many other places online to get incredible help as well and they are a wonderful resource too.

we are a small group here with content that is just getting going. but we do have fun and enjoy associating with each other. many of our members have been to our home and visited darlene and i and we treasure that. and others we have traveled with and others visited with on the phone or through this forum. the web is an amazing place where there are many options to associate and find help. this forum is just one of those.

if i was boasting, it would only be to boast of the great friendships i have made because of having a newell coach.

darlene and i welcome each and every one of you.

regards,

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom,

Your "ambassadorship" (SP?) of Newell is LEGENDARY!!! Once we've purchased ours, we hope to be able to visit you and Darlene as well!

Mark

Mark of SJC

When you do visit them just be aware of the "vortex". It's really hard to get away from them once you're there.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

forest, we let you go after 10 days or so if i remember right....

tom

We arrived in Mesa, AZ in early February, 2012 with in the intent of staying 5 days with Tom and Darlene......12 days later we left....although quite reluctantly. I got in the coach to start her up....I was focused on the gauges at first, but then looked up to see Darlene standing in front of the coach with her arms up over her head....I still smile when I think of that....Big Grin

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

michael and georgia came and spent a couple of weeks last spring as well. without all of the help from everyone, i wouldnt have gotten my 02 ready for the month long summer trip last year.

nothing like good buddies...

tom

(03-14-2013, 05:01 PM)encantotom Wrote:  nothing like good buddies...

tom

Isn't that the truth!

Finding them is great...keeping them is even better!

Mark

Mark of SJC