You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

MOT selling #1233 2008 Newell

Ok, first if this coach doesn't sell in 2.5 months we might buy it (at a lower price)...
This is not to say this coach is overpriced. They just put in the 'good pictures' on the website today. When this coach came in this week it was instantly sale pending. Financing fell through, so I got more interested. The few pics at the time didn't thrill me. The new ones are much better.
Link
Newell #1233

I have the link to google pics that they sent me - pictures from MOT

This coach meets most of what I'm looking for. I really like the subdued exterior paint scheme. I prefer a mid entry as the wife can't walk far, and front entry coaches I've know had more wind noise. I'm really looking more for an 05 or preferably 06 to keep the price under 300K and this one will likely sell a bit above 400K...

So If I can't get it, I hope someone here will.

Dave Head & Megan Westbrook
2009 Newell 46' Custom #1261
former Foretravel guru, 93 U280, 95 U320C
Titusville FL  (The Great Outdoors)

Dave,

That coach is beautiful.  If the maintenance has been as good as the coach looks it would really be impressive.  Has MOT offered to share it's maintenance records with you?

Sandy and Bob McBratney
Previous owners of 2007 Newell #1202  "Boomer" 

I haven't asked. Michael is the salesman I am working with. Since we have houses to sell for our next coach, we're not going to get invested in one until we have cash in hand.

Dave Head & Megan Westbrook
2009 Newell 46' Custom #1261
former Foretravel guru, 93 U280, 95 U320C
Titusville FL  (The Great Outdoors)