You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Finally getting a chance for introducing myself

I'm a semi retired owner/operator trucker and still gigging  musician. Wife and I, got out of trucking in 2017 and have been  fulltimers for 5 years now.. We generally work 4 or 5 months a year as gate guard's in the Texas oilfields. After that I, usually get booked at a campground to play music for their guests through the winter months in return for site and amenities. I will be playing at https://www.rv-resort.com/ in Benson, AZ from Oct.15th this year through April 15th next year. I have 24 song's currently playing on Spotify., IHeart radio and also sold on Amazon. I have owned four bus conversions a Flxible, 2 MCI s and a Prevost.this is my 1st Newell.

1992 Newell #288

That is great info. Thank you for providing the background. As you can imagine, when trying to help another guru, especially a new one, it is difficult to know what the experience level is. Knowing that you owned previous conversions, were a trucker, and have been fulltiming for five years is very useful.

Welcome to the forum!

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Thanks Richard!

1992 Newell #288

Welcome aboard Lee

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.