You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Website Updates

Howdy all,

Just a quick update from your system administrator.  I recently (about 2 weeks ago) moved our DNS to Cloudflare for a couple of reasons, but it primarily blocks some of the spam our phenomenal administrators, Clark, Michael, and Forest, have been fighting.

I also have blocked all Tor traffic (What is Tor?).  This shouldn't impact any of you, but if it does, please let me know and I'll work with you.  

If you're experiencing any issues with the website, to include registering or general goofiness or inconveniences, email us at [email protected] and we'll sort you out. Please be patient if you encounter issues, we do this for fun, and my old man (Tom) refuses to accept donations. Ya'll couldn't afford me anyway. This forum really was started on a whim on a weekend and it still stuns me the community it has become.

On a different note, if you want to purchase Newellgurus for $100,000, you can contact me directly.

-- Scott

Russ also is one of our admins

Thanks Scott, and you are selling out cheap. Ha

Tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Thanks so much Scott.

It is easy to forget the work that goes on behind the scenes.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Bless you Scott. Thanks giant bunches for all you do.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

Ok, I'll bite!

Please send the 100k to my PayPal account. I accept bitcoin as well.

bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

But we cooked gumbo, that's worth more than $100k.
Thanks for everything Scott.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Scott,

Thank you for all the work you do behind the screen.  It's obvious that you've inherited a great deal of talent from both your folks along with the willingness to share it.  I'm certain they are very proud of you.  Won't be long before you pin on a star if you keep going the way you are.

Bob and Sandy

Sandy and Bob McBratney
Previous owners of 2007 Newell #1202  "Boomer" 

Thanx for all that you do Scott, Tom & admins!

Thanks you guys! I rarely miss a day anymore trying to learn just few more things!

Tony Van Helden
2003 Newell #646 2 slide
Tow 2017 Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk
Citroen Charleston  2cv
Spencer, Iowa (summers)
Mesa, Az. (winters)