You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

99 project on CL

https://westernmass.craigslist.org/rvs/d...23439.html

No affiliation but seems like it could be a good project

82 Newell Classic
Beetle TDI Toad

i stopped by my repair shop today and they said a guy came in asking about the money it would take to get it up and running...the guys jaw dropped..never mine the towing cost to get it anywhere...he was thinking a grand would to it ?? wow
im heading out for the outer banks friday for a week and will try to make it a point to drive up and check out this coach when i get back
parts coach maybe ??

Those are interesting pictures. Picture number 3 shows the from of the coach almost intact (and look at the windshield, it already has the yellow marks on the glass, probably cracks, and the number of the auction already there, but picture number 1 shows the same front (with the windshield highlighted in yellow and the same auction tag number) but the front is destroyed, could this have been mishandled by the people that moved it in the yard?

Other than that it makes me real sad to see that coach in that state. I would also love what's the "small roof damage" (maybe they wanted to say rear damage? (from the last picture?)

1988 40ft Newell Classic
8V92 TA Mechanic
Allison 740 (4 speed)

If you zoom in on the 1st picture and look at the roof about mid-coach, it appears that there is an area of the roof 1-2' wide that is pushed in. There is also smaller damage to the left rear as shown in the last photo.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

I completely missed that! good catch!

1988 40ft Newell Classic
8V92 TA Mechanic
Allison 740 (4 speed)