You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Vintage and all other Newell coaches come one come all

Hello Gurus
I am updating my post 02/20/2022 for the Newell Fans Fall Rally I have been working on.

1286 South 8th Street
West Memphis, AR 72301
just over the I-40 bridge from Memphis, TN
The park is located on the Mississippi River
Dates:
October 3-8,2022

Please call the park direct to make your reservation at this time.

(870) 735-9770

When you call please try to reserve one of the spots listed below

I am reserving spot 109

Spots 40-53
80-90
And 102-121

Spots are as follows
Concrete pads: 102-111,40,42,53,89,90
Gravel sites are: 41-52,80-88

I will be the wagon master for this event if you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me through fb messenger.

When you call to make your reservation, see which discount programs are offered I know for sure Good Sams is one they allow but not sure if the other memberships are also used for allowed discount rates.

The current plan is to do putluck dinners every night. Breakfast and lunch will be your own choice.

Can’t wait to see all those that can attend

Please see the parks Map for layout of the Campground

I am adding the link to the FB group event i have created for this Rally below
https://fb.me/e/51sLfB05s

Please remember this is a Non Newell sponsored Rally, Created by an owner for other owners to meet as a unified group right on the Mississippi River outside of Memphis, TN

We would be a yes pending the thing gets done which it should. My only holdback would be if the shop thats going to replace the fuel lines delays us. That said, I do not think we should have any issues by then getting the most important mechanical stuff done.

Coach 312. 1993

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312