You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Aero Cosmetics Waterless Product

Thank you for all the feedback. I believe I’ll buy the kit and give it a try.

Dale
2013 Newell #1472

Dale, If you have any concerns that it is not working, call the 800 number and you will get lots of good hints.

For instance, my Foretravel white gelcoat looked great everywhere except under the awning arms where there were faint grey streakes running down. Called and said your stuff does not work. When I expliaing about the streakes, was suggested I use the red color bottle which has more soap in it to remove the grey for the pores of the gelcoat. That solved the issue.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

Ok, no disrespect to any of the other gurus, but when I saw Steve’s post about how much he loved the products I ordered same day and tried them out on my car the day I got them. Where has this stuff been all my life? Whenever I heard people talking about wash less products I always thought it sounded a little hokey.

Sometimes you truly don’t know what you don’t know. Someone should setup an affiliate link for the group though.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

i agree. i use a similar product for years and love it. when i cant get it anymore i will use the one steve uses.

i use it on everything. you should try it on windows. the office in my last house had twin glass paned doors into it. and a wood floor. i remember cleaning those windows with it and then the overspray made my wood floor like black ice.....ha

on windows there is no streaking. amazing stuff

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom, so funny you say that. I got done with the car and I came and and did the shower glass. My wife looked at me like I was slightly crazy…until I got done.

Next up is the rest of the house glass.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO