You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Forest & Cindy's old coach

It just hit the Motorhomes of Texas website for $49,500. For some one who doesn't want to go too big, travel in luxury and still be able to fit in national & state parks, here is your coach. Mileage is still under 100K. There is just more than $50,000 worth of coach there! This is truly a steal.

http://motorhomesoftexas.com/coachesrv/all/default

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Forest & Cindy.

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

For a minute, I thought Forest traded in more than the 39'er.

Gordon
1991 41.5' #266
8V92 DDEC II

I can screw up a name better than anyone, but thanks for pointing it out Stuart.Big Grin

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

MOT has pictures posted now.....................

http://motorhomesoftexas.com/coachesrv/all/default

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

We're going to be at MOT on Monday to take a look at this coach. Anybody want to suggest the kinds of things I might be looking at in assessing a coach like this? Or any specifics for this coach from anyone who has seen it in the past?

Forrest (and Mary) Clark
Full-timing since August 2012
NON-Newell owners but sure do like hanging out with Newell folks
Towing 2010 Honda Fit behind a 1996 Foretravel U295 40'

Does anyone on here know an expert anywhere near Nacogdoches, TX, on Newells (and diesels) that I might hire to go over this coach with me and provide some technical advice as we consider purchasing it?

Forrest (and Mary) Clark
Full-timing since August 2012
NON-Newell owners but sure do like hanging out with Newell folks
Towing 2010 Honda Fit behind a 1996 Foretravel U295 40'

talk to forest, it was his coach.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

With the care that this coach has had and the price..you should just show up with a check and start enjoying!!

Jimmy

Forest & Mary,
The Foretravel Motorcoach factory is in town. I would go talk to them & see if you could hire one of their experienced techs, after hours or on the weekend, to do an evaluation. Another idea would be to find out what bank Motorhomes of Texas usually uses for coach financing. Call them & they will have an appraiser & evaluator they use in the area. The only thing with this approach is you'd have to make it clear that you are not just looking to make sure the coach is worth what it is selling for, but you want a total coach evaluation.

Good Luck in your search............................

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531