You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

thanks to all the gurus

Thanks you Tom, Darlene and family, I didn't realize this site has this much history. I have pass my Newell on to a close friend, Frank Johnson who will become active on this site. I started driving Newell in 2002 with a 89 and have never regretted my choice. I am no longer able to operated a Newell due to a memory problem but still read this site daily and this bring back a lot of past memories. Alway available.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

without this site and seemingly endless calls to az i would be totally loss
after 2 1/2 years of owning my newell and being on this site ive come to realize
if you dont try to fix something it will never get fixed
thanks so much for the endless help and support
without it.....

I extend countless thanks to Tom and company for the stewardship, and further thanks to each and every one of you who make this forum the pleasure that it is.

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou

What everyone else said (squared). Tom is so generous with his time and knowledge. I hope Cindy and I will be lucky enough to meet Tom and Darlene in person some day. This forum is awesome. I'm still intimidated by my coach but there is always a Guru willing to help. Keep up the greatness!!!!

Tony and Cindy Frazier
1992, #300   Wink
2023 Ford Broncos Bad lands Toad
Columbia, SC

Well now folks, Tom is not only a wonderful resource and help to Newell owners, he has helped a lot of Foretravel folks too. There are more Foretravels with 6-Pac rebuild kits than Newells

Plus my Foretravel slide bladders have vacuumn pumps rather than vacuumn manifolds to shrink the bladders so I can move my slides without taking the bladder with the slide. The small aux air compressor in my Foretravel is really worked hard to run a vacuumn manifold.

And then, there is the priviledge of attending the No Rally Rallies in my Foretravel. Richard and Steve Magowen have had there hands on my Foretravel adjusting and fixing stuff. There are several other Newell owners that have become friends as has Sir Tom.

Thanks Giant Bunches Tom.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

Thank all of you involved with this forum. It has truly been a God send over the years. Whether needing advice / help with a coach related technical issue or prayers for a loved one, all have been answered in timely fashion over the years. Sharing celebrations, sympathies and condolences with each other here over the years make this forum group feel like one big family.

Thanks to all involved in this fantastic website / forum ! Completely agree with all the comments on this thread , would like to add that there is no prejudice towards older coaches nor any question , etc . 
Much appreciation for the founders , moderators and all involved . 
Hope to one day get to a Rally !
Chris

1986 #89
VIN 007
Detroit 8V92 TA 475 HP
Allison four speed 
Chris and Sharon Hand

Ditto what others have said. Tom is always at the ready with tools,a fantastic  shop, experience , and air conditioning. Oh and an awesome Traeger.  Darlene is an excellent quilting instructor for Sue. Never had the pleasure of meeting Scott, but he does a fantstic job of keeping thi site up and running, Such a giving family.

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

Sharing our gifts is what it comes down to.  And you couldn't find a greater group of people to share with.  Thank you to everyone, past, present, and future.

Sandy and Bob McBratney
Previous owners of 2007 Newell #1202  "Boomer"