You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Two year owner 2002 coach, 624.  Previously 1999 PreVost owner with front and rare rear side door. 2020 28’ stacker/2003 Harley trike/2001 lightning/40 Packard/52 Ford f1/67 corvette/2006rubicon/a very understanding wife.

Welcome.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Glad to have you join us. You have a unique coach with the wet bath shower in the mid-bath, drop down bunks in the salon, and the large diamond plate roof deck.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

I will certainly be communicating with you. Your absolutely correct and now I’m wondering what else is unique. It has been troublesome so far but I’ve almost gotten caught up on fixes some of which took a lot of time and money. Thanks for your comment.

Welcome Aboard!

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile

Forgot to mention 3 slide seals have been replaced in addition to a trip to Iowa for much needed hwh repair. I’m a novice at navigating websites but my wife will help my communication skills here. I’m old and slow.

I’d like to see a photo of the 2 entry prevost

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty-sold
Foretravel
https://groups.io/g/ErnieEkbergFlooring
Ernie Ekbergs Flooring on Facebook
[email protected]

Ernie, you can see it at Panterra coach website. It’s the1999 Angola xl. Dunkin

Did HWH actually work on your slides? We drove several hours to their shop several years ago and after being in their shop for several hours a guy walked in, looked at our slides and said ‘nope, this is all custom Newell stuff and we can’t work on it’ and walked out… :-( So I learned to work on it myself…

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

I was also told that it was custom but he removed a control box and instantly noticed the problem. A little solder work on the printed circuit board and walk slides again. Elapsed time about 2 hours ($300) and was on my way. The fixer was a 40 year employee and new exactly where to look.