You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New to Forum

I had the privilege of visiting and touring Forest and Cindy's Coach just before they left Motorhomes of Texas (MOT). I thought I might like this coach if I had the funds available and sure enough, I liked it a bunch.

While there, I mentioned I have read the Newell forum almost everyday for several years. Forest encouraged me to register. He also encouraged me to share I am a Factory Authorized Mobile Aqua Hot Service Center located in greater Houston, Tx, area.

I have been servicing heaters for 3.5 years now. I am not as busy as my friend Roger Berke (a true Aqua Hot Guru) so I can offer phone help to any forum member needing assistance with their heater for free. All I ask is if there is a failed part, please purchase it from Roger. He offers a modest discount, most of the time free shipping and no sales tax outside of Ca. This helps him support the funds needed for the Aqua Hot forum several of you all have found helpful.

I have a Newell client in the Houston area which has giving me some experience servicing a Newell install. They are the very best installs of any I have worked on.

Should you wish some assistance, e-mail me at jrlegett at gmail dot com or phone at 7 one 3 - 8 one 8 - 3234. I see my e-mail on my phone which is on during the waking hours of each day. If I can not talk right then, I will call back soon. I consider it a privilege to help other owners with questions regarding their heaters.

I am enjoying finding this forum as I have missed the informative posts I used to read on the old forum and have found members that I have wondered where they went. Now I know, thanks Forest.

While I am not as skillful as encantotom and my Foretravel is not as substantial a coach as a Newell, I have used info found here to improve my Foretravel, so many thanks for helping me in the past.

All the best and safe travels.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

Rudy, thank you so very much for offering to help with the Aqua-Hots, and glad to have you on this forum. I was raised in Houston and will be there in the Newell for a few days in May. Good luck with your Foretravel.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Welcome Rudy. Glad you joined us.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Rudy,
Welcome to the forum and thank you for your generous offer to help us DIYers. If I can help you back in any way just ask.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Rudy,

welcome to the forum! thank you for your offer of help. btw, i was telling someone else today that i am only getting things done because i have a lot of smart friends.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Hi Rudy-
Welcome to the Guru forum!
Tons to learn and great folks here willing to help; your knowledge
will be a positive addition.
Jeff

Well

I hate to disagree right off the bat with a new member, but foretravel makes a fine unit.

Welcome to the hands on crowd. Glad to have you.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Welcome Trainer...We like Foretravels too!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Thanks for being here Rudy. And Richard is right, Foretravel makes a fine coach.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Welcome Rudy glad to have you aboard. Your knowledge about Aqua Hot is greatly appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you on other subjects as well. Feel free to jump in any time.

Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2005 Honda Pilot