You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2007 Newell For Sale

SOLD on October 10, 2021

Clean center entry floor plan with bath and a half.  Silverleaf Total Coach Monitoring system includes engine monitoring. Engine is a C-15 Caterpillar mated to a 12 speed ZF transmission with steering tag axle.  2 stage Jake brake. Brakes are disk with ABS control. Generator is a 20kW Powertech with 2763 hours. Eaton Vorad Collision Avoidance System, Smartire pressure Monitoring System. Steering wheel with integrated cruise control, wiper and lights controls. Analog gauges. Garmin Dezl 780 GPS. Color backup Camera.

Salon has a new queen size fold away couch. Recent complete new interior including new hides, upholstry, wood floors, and windows. Windows are equipped with Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds. Built in desk and custom chair, 110V and 12V outlets hidden below desk top.  Driver's seat is an Israhausen Air ride. Television is a Samsung 46" smart TV. Coach is equipped with in motion satellite, Winegard Trav'er satellite receiver, Harmon-Kardon stereo, and Magnavox blueray disc player.

Kitchen, SubZero refrigerator with two freezer compartments, GE Advantium Microwave Convection vented to exterior, MicroExpress Coffee maker, Fisher-Paykel Dishdrawer, Insincerator disposal, thin twin Whirlpool stacked washer/dryer, Instant Hot water. 

Master bedroom has king mattress with storage beneath the bed. Abundant closet and drawer space. Television is a 42" LG DTV.  Bedside master control unit.

Michelin tires, 2018 date codes, new Lifeline house and chassis batteries 2020.  108k miles.  

Currently in Wyoming, headed for Miami, OK, Tulsa, then Frisco, Texas, and Tucson.

Asking $385,000

Happy to answer questions 

[attachment=8952                                            

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sandy and Bob McBratney
Previous owners of 2007 Newell #1202  "Boomer" 

PM sent, thx

Hi,
The engine is a C15 Acert, not a C-15, there is a difference

#1218 in Europe based in the UK

Beautiful coach! I would like to know when your going to be in Miami OK? I would be very much interested in looking at the coach.

Thanks,

Charles B
Coach #609
702 580-0050

Charles,
I'll send you a PM.
Bob

Sandy and Bob McBratney

Ian,
Thanks for pointing out the differeence between the C-15 and C-15 ACERT models.  I, perhaps in ignorance, assummed that people would realize that the C-15 was replaced by the C-15 ACERT in 2004 to accomodate for the changing emission standards from information I gathered.  
Bob

Sandy and Bob McBratney

Hi Bob,

There is no - in the C15 Acert, the Acert engines we have fitted are normally MXS prefixe Acert engines that are fitted with an exhaust trap silencer, a little like a primitive DPF but without Def treatment thank goodness. If anyone searches for C-15 and come to look at the coach for inspection ETC they are going to question (or should) why you have 2 turbos fitted when the C-15 only has 1.

Regards

Ian

#1218 in Europe based in the UK

Ian,
Thank you for the additional information on the C-15. Ours has an MXS prefix engine as well. And we've been very happy with it.
Bob

Sandy and Bob McBratney

SOLD

Sandy and Bob McBratney