You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Any 3D printer wizards on here?

I can draw it up and print it out, BUT I am not going to be home till the end of March now, we have extended our stay to get the rear bushing replaced on our coach and also the panhard bar on the 20th, you all been waiting this long a couple more weeks will not be an issue.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

No worries.... Maybe when i am at Newell at the end of March, they'll have one.. But I doubt it!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

(02-24-2023, 04:01 AM)Jack Houpe Wrote:  I can draw it up and print it out, BUT I am not going to be home till the end of March now, we have extended our stay to get the rear bushing replaced on our coach and also the panhard bar on the 20th, you all been waiting this long a couple more weeks will not be an issue.

I think if you can get get one drawn up and printed that works as it should it will be a piece of cake to have someone print it in a material that is appropriate for the beating it will take being out in the elements like that.  Thanks for helping out on this.  I kept thinking I was going to track someone down locally to draw it up, but just never got the far.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

Hello All, has there been a solution to this thread.  I found one on Amazon but it was the shorter version, only 1.625" long.  If having it printed, avoid the standard plastic and ABS, they are not UV friendly, use Carbon Fiber, only a few cents more and the printer is of higher quality.  Hope to hear of the solution.

Karl and Lisa G.
Coach #385
Toad - Not ready for that yet Confused