You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Prepping for flooring and wall paper

Looks awesome Simon.

Tony and Cindy Frazier
1992, #300   Wink
2023 Ford Broncos Bad lands Toad
Columbia, SC

Excellent!

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Sneak peek at one of the wallpapers installed. We have three different color choices. I will reveal the others as more progress finishes. Hard furnishings and tile need to go in to make up the master plan!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

Hi Simon, the coach flooring and decorating look awesome! Can’t wait to see the final products! Where did you purchase your wallpaper please and was it any different than what is used in a home (other than the backing paper)?

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

Hi Adrian, I found it locally at a store called the wall paper market. Paper is same as what’s used in a home. I’ve learned alot about the subject. Stay away from any paper that does not specifically say scrubbable/washable on the label as it may be too frail to last in close counters with one’s ass bumping up against it! Woven paper is much thicker and what Newell used in these years coaches. Much thicker and stronger. (has threads in it) The liner paper takes the brunt of temperature swings but I have noticed the walls in the bedroom expand and contract where the paper is smooth at one point in time and a few hours later there is a crease. Not much you can do as wood and metal move at different paces. Most of it is hidden with blinds and built-ins in my case.

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

Looks very nice

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty-sold
Foretravel
https://groups.io/g/ErnieEkbergFlooring
Ernie Ekbergs Flooring on Facebook
[email protected]

Thank you Ernie! If I could only find someone who does laminate work. No one wants to touch it around here. They only do new cabinets. That's the only holdback right now. I've made new covers for the refrigeration and hot air ducts yesterday despite dealing with a massive migraine.

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312