You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Issues with file uploading

Hi Tom & Admin

Several times I encountered issues with document uploading (to the Document section). 
I worked around that by posting large-size files to dropbox instead.

Since you had mentioned that you have increased the size limit on uploads and we still encounter the same issue. This is a problem you might want to look into further.

See below, both unzipped PDF and zipped files failed to upload, the file sizes and error messages are shown in the picture.

Joe Zhao @ Greenville TX 75402
2004 Newell Coach 701, 45-8, 4 Slides, Front Entry
Detroit Diesel 60 w/DDEC, Allison 6-Speed AT, ZF Suspension w/Steerable Tag, ZF Auto Traction Control

i increased the file size for uploading to the maximum that MYBB will allow, which is 20 mb. i had not done that for zip files and did just now.

will look into larger file sizes, but as far as i can tell, that is a limitation of the forum software that we use.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

hi,

we (meaning my son scott), has adjusted it up higher. so please try your files again.

thanks

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Now I was able to upload the 21Mb service manual successfully. Marvelous!
Kudos to Scott!

Joe Zhao @ Greenville TX 75402
2004 Newell Coach 701, 45-8, 4 Slides, Front Entry
Detroit Diesel 60 w/DDEC, Allison 6-Speed AT, ZF Suspension w/Steerable Tag, ZF Auto Traction Control