You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Microphor, microflush air toilets

I spoke with a tech, at Newell, who was working on a Microphor air toilet. He stated the parts are still available for these toilets, but the china bowl is not. If you break a bowl you will have to replace the whole toilet with something new. A new toilet would probably have a different footprint so the flooring may be effected too. Newell no longer installs the Microphor toilets. I have two LF-210 toilets in my coach and they were common from the mid 90s into the 2000s in Newells, Prevosts and I believe Bluebirds. If some one finds a salvaged LF-210 china toilet bowl in good shape it would be worth grabbing if the price is right.

If some one needs one there is a service manual already posted in the documentation section under plumbing.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Thanks for the heads up Steve. It's always good to know these things as early as possible.

94 Newell #365, 2009 Smart, 2005 500SL, 2012 ML350, 1934 Ford Streetrod Golf Cart, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc. Car and Boat CrazyTongue

i checked our local rv salvage place and they didnt have one. i suspect it will be hard to run across one.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

(04-11-2013, 10:17 PM)encantotom Wrote:  i checked our local rv salvage place and they didnt have one. i suspect it will be hard to run across one.

tom

Tom,

Corey (Gondolaguy) on WAGU replaced his Microphor air flush toilet a while back. I'd bet he would be glad to get rid of it if he didn't throw it away. He's no fan of the Microphor air flush toilet and may have taken his frustrations out on it with a sledge hammerBig Grin

Chuck

Chuck & Tela Millsap

Bullhead City, AZ

2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S

2004 Wanderlodge M380 D/S Sold

2000 Wanderlodge LXi N/S Sold

'06 Jeep Liberty Toad

Chuck is right. Now is when we are going to start seeing them as people start redoing their older Newells, Prevost & Bluebirds. Got to get one before it gets destroyed. Keep a keen eye out.

If the group can find one, I would volunteer to warehouse it if the finder has no room.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

i sent him an email to see if he still has it, if he does what color is it and where is it.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH