You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

'02 three slide mid entry Newell for $199K

Wow! I am absolutely stunned. This is one beautiful rig...

Mark Cecot
Looking for the perfect bus!

(04-11-2013, 03:22 PM)rheavn Wrote:  The good ones at a good price, pop up quick and sell quick. Seeing it in person is the only way to evaluate condition, but that is one beautiful coach!

Steve,

This coach has been listed on the internet for several weeks for $239K with no takers. Several potential buyers looked at it but didn't buy it. When those prior listings expired; the owner re-listed it at $200K (199,999). There has been much more interest in the coach at the lowered price. This is coach # 621.

Chuck

Chuck & Tela Millsap

Bullhead City, AZ

2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S

2004 Wanderlodge M380 D/S Sold

2000 Wanderlodge LXi N/S Sold

'06 Jeep Liberty Toad

I must have missed it. I didn't see it until this morning. The pictures look great, but we all know pictures may not tell the whole story. Looks like one I would at least take a close look. I like that Andrew has seen it, knows the coach and says it is very nice. Jimmy works close to it and may be able to give you an unbiased first hand look.

Good Luck.......................

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Chuck

thanks for calling tonite. i enjoyed visiting with you. we are all here to help you if you need it.

call anytime.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

(04-11-2013, 07:56 PM)encantotom Wrote:  Chuck

thanks for calling tonite. i enjoyed visiting with you. we are all here to help you if you need it.

call anytime.

tom

I really appreciate the memberships willingness to help and share information.

Chuck

Chuck & Tela Millsap

Bullhead City, AZ

2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S

'06 Jeep Liberty Toad

Andrew...Does this happen to be Rick's coach?? LOL Yep!! I just looked at phone number!!!

(04-11-2013, 08:26 PM)cmillsap Wrote:  
(04-11-2013, 07:56 PM)encantotom Wrote:  Chuck

call anytime.

tom

I really appreciate the memberships willingness to help and share information.

Chuck

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo

After an inspection was done on the coach, I have decided to pass on purchasing it. This is a fine looking coach which has a few items that need to be repaired or replaced such as outdated tires and a cracked windshield

So it is available for sale and listed at (I believe) a fair price for someone that is willing to spend some time and money on it.

Chuck

Chuck & Tela Millsap

Bullhead City, AZ

2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S

'06 Jeep Liberty Toad

(04-13-2013, 02:24 PM)rheavn Wrote:  Chuck,
Obviously that coach was not for you and that's OK. It took us a while to find our coach too and we passed on some fine coaches.

I spoke with Ozarkguy who personally inspected this coach. It will make some one who doesn't mind giving it a little TLC a terrific coach. Pretty simple stuff to fix, clean and polish and about the same stuff as I faced when I bought mine. I have found that good quality cleans up well. I still think this one is a great buy for the right person! By my standards this coach is a must see for some one in the market.

Disclaimer: I have not personally seen the coach and do not know the owner.

Wow! Steve, I'm glad it's ok with you that I didn't buy the coach..

I'm no newcomer to evaluating coaches as I've owned many including two Bluebird Wanderlodges and have put in many hours repairing and maintaining coaches very similar to a Newell. Obviously, as regards this coach, our opinions differ.

I appreciate Jimmy taking the time and effort to relay what he seen when looking at the coach. Hopefully, I can return the favor someday..

Chuck

Chuck & Tela Millsap

Bullhead City, AZ

2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S

'06 Jeep Liberty Toad

Tires and windshield are 'easy' to fix but about $10k expense
Jimmy would mind posting what other areas this coach needs attention
or what other concerns you might have.
Your input and experience are much appreciated & needed.
Many Thanks

(04-14-2013, 06:29 PM)Sundance Wrote:  Tires and windshield are 'easy' to fix but about $10k expense
Jimmy would mind posting what other areas this coach needs attention
or what other concerns you might have.
Your input and experience are much appreciated & needed.
Many Thanks

I'll pm you my #. You can give me a call.

Jimmy