You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

'02 three slide mid entry Newell for $199K

If my 91 was sold, I'd sure be looking at it.

does any one have a spec sheet on this Newell ? my wife and i are looking to move up to a 2 or 3 slide coach .

thank you .

Suggest you call the owner, nice guy, he'll tell you all about it..
http://m.rvtrader.com/listing/2002-Newel...-110213724

Jimmy

Thank you Jimmy , what I was looking for was the axle weights and other ways to discern this coach from other coaches of the same year .

for example there is a 02 Newell listed on Parlamont for less money , but besides the mileage what else do I look at ?

thank you
aL

(04-20-2013, 05:37 PM)cubeman Wrote:  Thank you Jimmy , what I was looking for was the axle weights and other ways to discern this coach from other coaches of the same year .

for example there is a 02 Newell listed on Parlamont for less money , but besides the mileage what else do I look at ?

thank you
aL

The one at parliment has 17000 hours on genset and no begin the back.. It was a day coach for a NASCAR team

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Al,
Newells are custom coaches that can be equipped by the original builder with almost any equipment and features imaginable. Shopping Newells is very different than shopping production coaches where the model determines the equipment package. I found the only way to find out how a Newell is equipped is to talk with the seller and ask lots of questions. Call on several and you'll start to see differences. In 2002 coaches, some have the hinged door, some have the air door. Some have 2 slides, 3 slides or 4 slides. Some have basement amenities like freezer/refrig, grills and tvs. Some have basement air, some have roof airs. Some have power shades, some have manual shades. Many different floorplans. And on and on and on...........and remember no two are alike!

The more you see in person, the better you'll understand the differences.

Good luck in your search..................

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

It' been said before, but here it is again.. No two Newell's are the same. It all depends on what the customer wanted and how it was to be used.. If you want the specifics contact the owner.. He has all the books. Someone can probally give a close guess as to the axle weights. This was not a race coach.

Jimmy

At the factory we walked in all of the used coaches in the front. Yep, not one had the same floorplan. They all had differences.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

WOW !! so the year of the coach is just the begining . can we asume that Newell started with the same base ? frame , engine for a modle year . then from there we need to we build value . Its sounds like with a Newell it is very difficult to compare apples to apples .

I thank you all for your advise and look forward to starting our search for a 3 slide coach .

Al
the cubeman

"can we asume that Newell started with the same base ? frame , engine for a modle year ."

Frame--yes
Engine-no

you'll find you are constantly comparing apples with oranges--no two Newells are the same.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531