You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

'99 non slide for only $119,000

Tastefully done. Dishwasher, W/D, updated front screen tv. Not many '99 non slides built. 160,000 miles. This is a Detroit Diesel, 500hp with the 6 speed Allison.

http://www.rvtrader.com/listing/1999-New...-110191046

This one is located close enough to me I could look at it for someone.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Another nice coach, but over priced for the current market.
Based on the recent sales it should be @ $80,000
Not at $120k the going price for similar year two slide coach.

It seems as if prices are all over the map. Some folks are *asking* almost 300k for 2003 / 2004 units but a '99 for 80k???? Is it my imagination or are prices still falling dramatically? I really was hoping that prices had leveled off!

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Hi Bill-
I think there are two perspectives here...mine is from the buyers point...10-25 yr old Newells have been over priced for some time...the prices in the last couple of years has started to slide down to current realities. Sorry, but I and others in the buyer position hope they continue to slide down in price and based on the economic situation...think that they will.

Forrest got his two slide 98 for about the same price as this non-slide 99...and that was from a dealer who is adding in profit plus overhead/advertising/biz insurance/interest on inventory/salaries/and commissions...etc...

Look at what Newells bring at the large RV dealers auctions in Ohio/Georgia/Florida/Arizona for trade-ins and repo's...

Sorry to all the Guru's trying to sell coaches in this market...it is tough situation...none of us that have owned (or do own) RV's thought they were an investment...love them and enjoy them !

Cheers,