You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Generator no start

Simon, that is absolutely amazing. There was a race coach that I saw at Newell a few times. A full time driver maintained and moved the coach around to the races. That guy polished the coach so that every inch shined. His generator was the cleanest I have ever seen….

Until now. You win the award for the cleanest, neatest generator. A real inspiration!

Good job! Hope that it continues to work well.

Bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

No kidding that Gen looks better than new.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

Thank you guys. It's a sickness on my part. Of course in a week or so it's going to look like crap from the dust that will settle on it. That's life in AZ. We may not get rust, but we get sun damaged, dirt filled and otherwise cruddy *looking* vehicles.

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

Simon,

Here ya go.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I saw that on the FB page! Yeah, mine looked like that too during our trip. I had washed and waxed it figuring it will look ok for our first stop. Nope. It rained 45 minutes into the trip and the AZ mud made it look just like yours. Yours is a testament to the distance you travelled and that my friend looks great on that coach!

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312