You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

How many of you on the road full time?

I figure i start the new thread and see how many Newells owners up there full timing ?

Cheryl & I & out two Rhodesian Ridgeback started long jurney 10 months ago and loving it!! our home base is in Florence , Montana
plan was to see US and Canada for next 2-3 years than comeback to MT and just take long vacations from there.

So far , we started in WA than on to MT, ID , OR , AZ & CA , now bak to OR and slowly heading to ID in June/July, than to WY in July/August, than to CO in August/Sepemeber & trough NM,AZ and back to Indio, CA for another winter.
Love to hear where are you and where you heading to thsi year?
Les

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Les & Cheryl Korcala

Fulltime on the road hub base in Montana

Newell 2001 2 slide #582
security system 2 Rhodesians Ridgebacks (Basha & M'Kala)
Nissan Exterra 2007
Co-Motion "Robusta" tandem
Trek "madone" road bikes
Trek 5.8 MTb

Cindy and I started fulltiming before Christmas last year. We plan to travel up to SD then Calgary then head back to southeast Louisiana for Thanksgiving through February, then start over again.
We are planning this for 5 years or so.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Elaine and I are in our 15th month of living full time on the road......we have been living in our coach full time for 26 months now. We are in West Virginia right now, headed for D.C., and then heading west. We will be in Spearfish for the Newell mini rally starting June 22nd, then up into Canada with Forest, Cindy, Tom and Darlene for a few weeks. We'll spend some time in Spokane after Canada, then down to SoCal for Thanksgiving with our family.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Georgia and I were living in our RV fulltime for almost 10 years. During that time, we traveled to all of the states west of the Appalachian's plus a few. We covered over 100,000 miles. Since we bought a house again, we have only traveled about 8,000 miles in 3 years.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Judy & Phil Horton on the road full timing for one year.

'98 Newell # 470

We have been on the road 7 years in December. Sold our home in NH and workkamp in the summer and winter in Yuma AZ. Wouldn't have it any other way. For me the best part is moving down the road.
Brad and Karen and our little dog Mena.

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
25 ft Haulmark car hauler with Andersen Anti sway
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

Clarke and Elaine on the road full time for 19 months as of the end of this month.......love being able to change my view without going through escrow...

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Brad, we gotta get together this winter. now that i am retired i have more time.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Bob & Peggy Standeford we call Tulsa our home base, but we haven't lived in a house since 1998. Our son has a long driveway, that we park in twice a year to do the Dr. bit. The rest of the time we have been to all of the lower 48 except VT., NH. ME. and DE. This summer we spent a month and a half in Alberta, CA. We spend the winter 5 months in Las Vegas. We have a boat at Kaw Lake near Ponca City, OK. We love to fish, and yes we're old fashion, we eat them or give them away to people who like to eat them. We've had #516 Newell for 2 years now and just love it. We enjoy the Newellgurus.com, the combined knowledge here is just unbelieveable. Thanks for all your help.
Bob and Peg,

Bob & Peg Standeford
1999 Newell #516 Series 60 DD 2 Slides
2004 Saturn Wagon

bob and peg, where were you in canada? darlene and i have been here for 6 weeks now. the last 4 weeks in lethbridge after a week in cochrane and a week in madden. my wife is from here

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH