You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1996 Solid Front Axle Front Rear Shocks

Hello Everyone,
  I am going to the factory in a few weeks to have some stuff done, and they are going to refresh the front/rear suspension where needed. I am trying to make sure i have the parts on hand, so, if one is needed I don;t get stuck there.

I've read through many postings regarding Shocks and have boiled it down to several part numbers.

Front--90-1710SP3
Drive--90C-1868
Tag----90C-1813 Or Maybe -->Gabriel #89436 HD

I have the Solid Front Axle with 4 Airbags (though, for some reason the factory thinks I had the Dana IFS!)

It's a 1996 #423

Can someone please confirm which are the correct ones and how many so I can order them? Even if they are not needed, I'd like to have a full set, just in case.

Thank you!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

If you have a solid axle those are not the shocks you need. I do not know what you need, but those are for an IFS, and I don’t think Koni is making them any longer.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Richard,
All three are wrong? I understand the IFS and Solid Axel use different shocks in the front, but what about the part numbers for the Drive and Tag??

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller

No one has any info on the correct shocks??

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller