You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1990 bedroom hanging ceiling tv, who removed theirs?

So for those that have the tv mounted "bubble" above the foot of the bed know its kinda cumbersome. ive hit my head on it more times then i can count, an i think im done with it. in the future if i want a tv i'll mount an led on the wall.

so the question is has anyone here removed their tv bubble? how large is the hole left in the ceiling? Looking for ideas on what to do with the hole it will leave when removed. an also the antenna raise lower handle hole. I already removed all the roof antennas an sealed an plated holes.

so what did you put over the once tv bubble? low profile ceiling light maybe? looking for ideas other then reupholstering the whole bedroom ceiling.....

thanks in advance.

If your ceiling is like mine reupholstering is not difficult. Do u have pics?

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.